- Have a master degree in a relevant field.
- Have a minimum of two years working experience in finance and banking.
- Be fluent in one of the IDB Group working languages, i.e., Arabic, English and French.
- Be a citizen of an IDB Group member country.
- Have excellent IT skills.
- Have a strong leadership potential.
- Have a strong passion for Islamic finance and development financing.
- Be not more than 33 years old.
Attraction and Selection of Candidates
Miras adopts a very rigorous attraction and selection process to identify and recruit highly qualified and motivated candidates. The key elements of the selection process are the following:
- Assessment of capacity, i.e., assessment of the ability and desire to do Islamic finance work as well as the personality traits required for excellence in performing Islamic finance tasks.
- Interviewing, which includes panel and one to one targeted selection interviews.
- Case analysis and written assignments.